E.g. to comply with REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 for both registration and authorisation
- Establish and develop the consortium: bring companies together and get them organised
- Promote the consortium to stakeholders
- Conduct the day-to-day operations of the consortium
- Co-ordinate activities related to the assessment and control of the substances in the framework of e.g. the REACH legislation.
- Transfer scientific messages to a non-scientific audience
- Represent the consortium at conferences, meetings, workshops
- Establish and further develop international network contacts
- Give regulatory advice to the members of the consortium
- Confidential handling of data and information
- Management of contracts and agreements (with e.g. labs, toxicologists …)
- Organize and minute meetings
- Develop and implement cost sharing mechanisms
- Coordinate with SIEFs (Substance Information Exchange Fora)
Related to the Registration, Evaluation or Authorisation of Chemicals.
Confidential handling of data and information.